Babycakes 2

Work is quite intense and we are all very busy as the new centre gets under way. I made these blueberry muffins last night to take in for my team to keep our strength up. The second recipe I've tried from the Babycakes cookbook and another winner. Once again I followed the recipe but subbed sunflower for the elusive and expensive coconut oil. I was a bit worried as the batter seemed denser than normal but I think that's maybe because they have agave syrup as the sweetner instead of sugar. They actually turned out lovely and light though with blueberries bursting in your mouth. Two of my colleagues asked for seconds! I will definitely be making these again.

Comments

  1. Those blueberry muffins look great! Wonderful job with this recipe! We are so happy to hear they were a winner!

    Love,
    BabyCakes NYC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe