Chocolate Fudge Cookies with Balsamic Vinegar!


This week I was looking for links to treats that can be made for Valentines Day to post to the Cake Liberation Front Facebook page when I came across these intriguing biscuits on Fat Free Vegan.


I tried out the first recipe yesterday. Ooh these are very good - just had one with breakfast as I couldn't wait til elevenses! You don't taste the vinegar at all but they are definitely different to a normal chocolate cookie, very rich and fudgy. A good recipe to file away for bake sales or when you want to impress someone!

Comments

  1. I'd totally forgotten about these cookies, I love them! Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe