Guardian recipe series

Tomorrow is week 3 of a 4 week series in the Saturday Guardian magazine featuring recipes that are soya, dairy and egg free. My manager brought in a box of these Walnut Black Cherry cookies the other day. I was the first one into the tiny kitchen at work when I saw they were vegan friendly and when I turned to go out there was a queue of 10 people behind me and they went in seconds!!!

The cookies were in the first week and last week it was pasties with the pastry made with olive oil.

If you've missed the recipes or don't get the paper you can find them online by clicking on the links. Might be worth sending the Guardian a Thank You letter too so they can see the demand for this sort of thing!

Comments

  1. wow, I missed last weeks recipes but they look delicious. Big ups to the Guardian for posting the recipes! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe