Apple Pie Martini



I wanted to make an apple pie martini. Apple pie seemed suitably British like Bond but I was struggling to match it with a Bond film. Then my friend Sean, a Bond expert and lover of puns came up with the answer in The Man With The Golden (Delicious) Gun.


This recipe makes a simple yet really delicious Martini. I only had powdered cinnamon which you could see floating in the drink. For aesthetic reasons I'd probably try this with cinnamon syrup next time. A cinnamon stick to garnish would look good too.


Apple Pie Martini
Serves 1

1 shot of vodka
3 shots of apple juice
1/4 teaspoon of cinammon or you could use some cinammon syrup
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
ice

Shake all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into a martini glass and serve.

This was the ninth bond film and the second to star Roger Moore. It also starred Christopher Lee as Bond villan Scaramanga. Here's the original trailer.

Comments

  1. The man with the golden (delicious) gun - brilliant! I think I might watch another Bond later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I could make this! Sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe